15 novembro 2009

EDM 30: Something I liked in supermarket / Algo que gostei no supermercado

Usually I don´t pay attention to green or yellow stuff in the supermarket. Red is the color that always gets me. That day the peppers were somehow so atractive I couldn´t avoid drawing them. But then I´ve changed their colors. Not yellow. Now they are green.

Nem sempre as coisas amarelas ou verdes chamam minha atenção no supermercado. O vermelho é sempre a cor que me seduz. Naquele dia foi diferente. Os pimentões estavam tão enxeridos, tão vistosos que não pude evitar desenhá-los. Mas então, mudei suas cores. Não são mais amarelos. Agora são verdes.

4 comentários:

Timaree disse...

Nice peppers. Artistic license lets you paint them any color you want!

Ramona Davidson disse...

I love the texture and feel you have brought out in the peppers. I like this picture.

Patty Ruthe disse...

Yummy, very fresh!

Anônimo disse...

This is terrific! Great work on the peppers!